Saturday, April 8, 2017

Open for Easter - (and staying open later)

It's Official - We're Open For Easter

Have you called & made a reservation yet?  What are you waiting for??
The magic number is 574-252-5800 - operators are standing by until 3:00 daily and until 8:00 Fridays.

I'm confident we're going to be extremely busy.  The good news that most people know already is that the line moves faster at Curve Cafe than most other restaurants.

It is because of this, I am strongly suggesting that you make a reservation.  
Call today 574-252-5800

We are currently designing our special Easter Menu.  Once it is available, we will post it at this link. http://www.curvecafe.com/menu2.html.  I hope we see you on Easter!

Recent update: we're even staying open until 3:00pm to accommodate everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this place and you can definitely find me here for more events. I didn't eat anything when on my recent visit to Chicago venues, but those around me had truffle fries, pizza, and wings all seemed to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete